#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How you feeling Patriots?
Feelz like a Fryday.

I am one that rarely remembers dreams, and when I do they are typically not good. A recurring dream since I was a child has always ended in a bad death for me. About two years ago that lifelong recurring dream came back with a different ending. A positive one. Instead of dead, I am functional and alive. The winner of a battle/war.

Enter a black cat a few weeks ago. He is young, is fixed, has obviously lived on the street for some time, but when he is tired he really is a sweet boy. Funny how when you feed them they keep returning ;)

But there is something else. He sneaks past my cat, which is hostile towards him, and gets on my bed near the time I'm about to crash. So he's been sleeping on my feet or curled up against my back for over a week.

And now I am having positive dreams that I am conscious of and remember.

And literally two seconds after I wrote that last sentence he walked into the house and said hello to me.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Plassstic Man, click on at the bottom under it