It is a fearful perfect thing of absolute beauty and hope to Love GOD.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason, you continue to provide spiritual balance to the craziness of our times, by sharing with us the comforting, profound, immutable, and indisputable Word of God. Thank you again!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Its the only way I know now. YW and God Bless You Lexi. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

this is very accurate💌

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response memes matter to her Publication

I will never be moved from this line. Love You Ellen. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

God will take us to the absolute edge because He loves a good story and the more drama the better.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

MY ONLY REASON TO BE HERE

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

You are not alone. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

❤️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Beautiful! 😇

(1) Show this thread

additionally God said we would expereince trouble…but He would walk with is through it. Psalm 23

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Hallelujah Praise God 👏 🙌 🙏 ❤ ✨ 👏 ✝️
Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING 🙏 🙌 ❤
God is Love ❤
God is Mercy ✝️
God is Grace 🌈
God is inside 🙏 of all
HIS Children#wwg1wga
Praise HIS HOLY NAME 🙏
God misses you talking to HIM, like you did as a child.
SOURCE CREATOR Bless the Little Ones 🙏 all the boys and girls all around the world 🌎 In the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth x3 Yeshua Ben Joseph Yosef ❤ Thank you God for your protection, prosperity in health and wealth 🙏
Love you Brother Jason 💯✝️🙏💪🧠🧠🐸🤝☘🌄🎯🌠🙏🎯💫🌈🌅

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

FEAR OF OUR FATHER IS THE BEST. GOD'S LOVE.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's most treasured moments in life were being in the actual presence of God.
Once you feel the pure Love and Goodness just even from being in God's presence it is near impossible to deliberately cause harm to another human or soul.

There are no human words to describe the experience or the change to your perceptions, intentions, & your connection to Him from then on.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

17 Vibes 🤍
I know what you felt nana I have felt it too, that kind of love is like no other!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I am strong but tired ... I hope to feel His power. 🙏

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread