TS being available to some anons and not others creates a two class system. I thought that is something we were trying to get away from?

It is open for desktops now. I do not understand either why it's not available for android uses on their phones. But I can access my account on TS on my phone now that I've set up an account on my PC. Can you not access it? I do agree, I felt frustrated that it wasn't open to desktop or android. I SO wish you were there. I know your stuff is shared there by others. I even see your stuff shared on twitter. Your writings are able to touch SO many. Do you have an autobiography? I bet it's very interesting! Blessings Sir! 💖 By the Way, I Love You! Kind like Jesus not in the way that I want to marry you. I'm very happily married. Just like to share Love. I know it makes people uncomfortable and I'm sorry if you see it that way. I hope you don't. 💗

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

TS not available outside of US. No autobiography yet!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Wow! Those are beautiful, bright and SO happy. I will be saving those for just the right meme. Thank you Sir for sharing those with me!

PS Please post your autobiography name when you do have it. It is a book I'd buy. I love learning from Inspirational, people that have wisdom like you. I'd like to take a walk in your shoes and your book will allow me to do that. 💞

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I am sorry TS is not available outside the US. That is Grrr! Even without you there you are still being shared. I can see how that can truly feel separating and I feel it with you. I hope they get onto that fast. They could alienate most the world if they don't. Grrr! 💖(smooshy heart kissy face emoji goes here)

(2) Show this thread