I've finally found comfort in not knowing. This is BIG for me!

Sitting in that space of the unknown. Not knowing, yet fully knowing. No desire to predict dates, be right or be first. Staying in the present. Contributing where and when I can to add to the collective vibe. And fully putting my trust in God and the Patriots working behind the scenes, knowing what is happening is divinely perfect.

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

🙏❤🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Love this .

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Indeed.

FULLY AGREED

COMFY

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

im with you. thank you

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Vibes are real.

I was legit saying last week that I am finally learning to ‘enjoy the show’ !

We are all EXACTLY where we are meant to be and I’ve got the best family ever right here on AU.!!!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Everyday that passes is more time to sharpen our swords, connect with our Frens and will make it all the sweeter when the time is right. Hope you're well, miss you on TG!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

We are all in the same crucible getting refined, forged into what God needs us to be. No one better than the other. Thank you for your words of comfort.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Beautifully said, we've learned so many lifelong lessons along the way❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Perfectly said. But I am havimg a hard time lately finding “my place in this world”. Not sure what to do/not do. I call it “vaporlock”. Very tired and confused lately.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I spent the first 47 years of my life trying to find my place in the world, then Q found me, then VK found me and then I found this amazing family!!

And for the very first time ever, I finally know where I belong and why my life had to be exactly this way…

Bless patriot, we are all in this together and everyone has their own unique path to follow…

We are all exactly where we are meant to be friend!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

We all go through moments of confusion.. Nobody has it all figured out and that's ok. I sit in the discomfort and pray. And you have a family here are right there with you:)

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

yep....the onky knowing that I am sure of is that God has got this!!!!

Confirmation 🤍

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things pure, whatsoever things lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things." Phil4:4-8

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Love those numbers!❤️ Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

You've just described where I am too. I've accepted that The Plan is above my pay grade, and that it's ok! I focus on the things i can control, and I help/contribute when an opportunity presents itself. But, stressing over what may or may not happen just ruins my day & accomplishes nothing. Not sure it'd be that easy without AU and VK. The people here are a home away from home ❤

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

EXACTLY! Such freedom releasing the feelings of needing to know and be in control of everything❤️

(1) Show this thread

Amen! The people who haven’t found Anonup are missing a blessing!

In response Loves America to her Publication

I thank my lucky stars everyday to be right where I'm at. We are so blessed here🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Me....
I am figuring out when I do the 'dominion and control' by actions or by simply with my thoughts and prayers; specifically, am I to be "waiting on God" or is He waiting on me?
I may overthinking this issue, which maybe feeding another vice: overthinking.

God deliver me from myself. Amen.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✨Amen✨🙏

This describes my journey for me perfectly. Thanks!

I'm right there with you sister patriot.

The Best part is if we let things happen in Due time, the Real Truth is always better than the perceived Truth we have imagined.

Just like when we Beg God for something, his unanswered prayers Always end up Way Better than we could ever have Dreamed!!

I have started to realize that as Badly as I want this to End, I really want for it to be fully complete and No Stone unturned, no matter how LONG it takes. 😬🧐. (which this is a Huge SHIFT for me. “fingers under the door” kind of gal! 🤣😂).

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i am in a bit of a struggle to get to to that space of not knowing, yet fully knowing and to stay in the present without worry. but i am not giving in or up. i struggle some to consistently keep my Vibes Up but like you my trust is in God and these warrior patriots seen and unseen doing His purposes. am praying for the unity of we the people as a nation♥️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Beautifully stated. Thank you.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen sister…im right there with you!

I was reflecting on the exact same thing over the weekend. It is comfortable here. There is genuine peace in knowing but it lacks the stress of trying to speculate the timing of events. I, too, am now watching as a spectator, waiting for the inevitable, I am continually looking for the windows of opportunity for me to contribute because I know we are all needed, But I simultaneously envision the world as I would like it to be, rather than how it is being presented currently.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,yet digits do confirm:)

In response memes matter to her Publication

lol, always cracks me up when someone asks for the source😂

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

we all feel the same .. its the energy thats incoming .. we have Faith .. pure one

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

AnonUp is full of special, like-minded Patriots, so thankful

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh hun that is awesome!
Nana calls it internal peace.

When you get to the place where you are comfortable with your own soul and you realize that you are an infinite being and God has your 6 no matter what happens.

It is a wonderful place to be and Nana thinks that we have a few ppl to really thank for helping us get to this place:

1st God🙏
2nd Our Higher Self💜
3rd People here, Angels really like VK, Juan O Savin, Jfkjrfan, Doq, and a few others that have made that self awareness unfold in a faster and healthier way. 😇

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I feel very uncomfortable with you lumping me in with those Giants you named Nana. I am just a patriot like everyone else just blasting into the abyss and praying that I hit something. 🇺🇸

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think we will all be shocked to find out which angels are around us on any given day in any given space. It is the quiet ones in the back of the room, the ones we don’t even notice..that have given their whole life to save us while we were busy watching the **stars**- it’s unbelievably overwhelming to think about how biblical it is . The meek will inherit the earth. And the real heros (stars) want no recognition..they just keep quietly helping us from the corners.

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This post is right on time. Comfort with ambiguity.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Love that line…

COMFORT WITH AMBIGUITY 257

CAN SEE THE PERFECT ALIGNMENT 257
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS 257
I CAN FEEL THE HIGHER FREQUENCY 257
THE LORD GOD IS LOVE 257
THE GREATEST CURE IS LOVE 257

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

The world is different when you reach this place. Keep encouraging others. We have plenty of space for them!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Yes, resting in peace. Having faith God is in control and we have won the victory.