True story. Intimate metaphysical moment.
On Friday November 11, 2011 or otherwise 11.11 11.11, my wife and I were in a cabin in the North Georgia mountains. Crystal clear night. We spent the night in a state of prayerful gratitude for each other, our family and all others sharing the human condition. We fell asleep in a loft next to a wall with a huge arch window. Both of us awoke at the exact same time at 2am (11) ET and through this window, in perfect symmetry and with perfect clarity, we saw this... 👇

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

2011...remember it very well...first time I paraded with many in years...it was very solemn...bowing of heads with weapons in front...11 hours..11 mins..11 secs on the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011 (11.11) I stayed in contact with most from that parade to today

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Comes out of ORION? ✔️
Goes around the Son? ✔️
Misses Earth?✔️
A little PUSH Into the right Direction with the mind?✔️
Shakes Hands with the Son as it passes by?✔️
Waves Goodbye & says—“See you in 2,700 Years?✔️

The Wall has always meant WAY MORE than the world ever knew.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

this person has very intriguing threads on twit...

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Beautiful!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

you certainly have interesting posts H...

(1) Show this thread

Great story and beautiful pic!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It was one of those moments which you just experience without words. There are no words. The words are/were unnecessary. Silent knowing. That was all. Nudged from afar.

(1) Show this thread