First it was called Shingles and Now it is called MonkeyPox.

Hence..one is likely to acquire Shingles from the poisoness mRna Biological Weapons called “vaccines”! 😬🤦‍♀️

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

My son in law and daughter both had bouts of shingles. His entire lower back and top half of his buttocks were covered with blisters. He couldn't dress or wear anything during his outbreaks. I felt so bad for him because I knew he was miserable. She, on the other hand, had break outs between her legs, pubic area, and lower back. All you could do was offer to help out around the house. They were both miserable.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Did both get jabs? 😬

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

No, but they both had childhood vaccinations. For whatever reason, not everyone that had the childhood vaccinations get shingles. My husband has occasional outbreaks of shingles, but nothing like I've seen in these 2 family members. According the Chiropractor I worked for, "shingles is a sure sign your immune system has gone hay wired and your skin is the last defense." He said "you'll never see shingles in an unvaccinated person."

So True! Vaccines are the cause of most poisoning!! Have they tried Lysine/CBD oil and IVM to keep shingles away? I think we find out so many cures SOON.

Hubby took Ivermectin for COVID. It's hard to say whether IVM helped with the outbreaks because he only had the outbreaks every few years, so I'll keep an eye on that because we still have half his prescription left.
As far as my daughter and son-in-law, he died of a massive heart attack at 37, 3 years ago. I guess we'll never know how a healthy 37 year old man just drops dead of a heart attack after just getting a clean bill of health, but we know doctors aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree.
My daughter is a nurse and of course you can't tell her anything. If it were up to her, all vitamins, herbs, natural cures, CBD, etc, would be outlawed and everyone would have the jab whether they wanted it or not because "Doctors and nurses know best" and she'll gladly administer the jab because she honestly believes vaccines and jabs are for your own good, in spite of her health issues.

My ex husband is a Surgeon. He has had at least 2 of the mRna jabs and a Flu shot in the last year. You can’t tell him anything either. 🤦‍♀️. He has lost weight since the jabs and become very “Angry” at the world and mean to our Sons.

Praying there are “Camps” for these People to become re-educated on Reality! Maybe even some antidotes. 🤷‍♀️

I know a couple of jabbed people that are definitely more easily angered and just plain grouchier in general than they were before. Both post menopausal women and early 50's. There is an unquestionable difference in both.

Only people mentioned by @MrsODell in this post can reply

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

It’s just like they changed right in front of you. I guess we can be grateful that not all around us took the jab. There wouldn’t be anyone left. I wouldn’t wanna live without the people I love.