The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This reminds me of a movie I just watched.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6264654/

FJB .......Trump is my President

Game over

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🙌🏻❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

for fuck sake VK, this game has been around since I was in high school 15 years ago, and is regularly still a random thing thrown out amongst my group of friends these days in memorandum.

Ill be screenshotting this and sending them it.

remember," from re- "again" (see re-) + memorari "be mindful of," from memor "mindful" (from PIE root *(s)mer- (1) "to remember").
Re "with reference to," used from c. 1700 in legalese, from Latin (in) re "in the matter of," from ablative of res "property, goods; matter, thing, affair," from Proto-Italic *re-, from PIE *reh-i- "wealth, goods"
Again as an adverb "in the opposite direction, back, to or toward a former place or position,"
Make America Great Again (Again)
Back To The Future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc&ab_channel=michaeljacksonVEVO

Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (Official Video) - YouTube

“Remember the Time” by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYDMichael Jackson’s “Remember the Time” short film was ...

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

is this why we all feel tired VK we're all losing the game

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

"Strange game. The only winning play is not to play"

#WarGames

#TheArtofWar

#NCSWIC

#GodWins

(2) Show this thread

Blast form the past - Good One - VK!

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Part 2 of 7 Patriots Connected#FamilyIsEverything

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

A Majority would still choose the steak, DJT is waiting for the tipping point where that's not the case. It's painful, it's long, but it IS happening.

(1) Show this thread

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Honor 👊🤝💛ThanQu Patriots Connected#FamilyIsEverything

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Patriots are connected worldwide. I really appreciate this family way. Each of you deserves to be included in the stories.💛🤝👊

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

This makes me think about you saying that control is just an illusion...

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Builders, Creators, Shifts and Holograms - YouTube

Disclaimer: I get tongue-tied a lot in the reading of this video, but I hope it's still worth it to listen to. So sorry about that. Hello, and thank you for ...

(1) Show this thread

Games R fun!

You got a star :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

you got a star :)

feels like we’re playing ‘the game’, except think mirror. gotta remember we’re playing, to win. and at that point, stop actively engaging with our energy.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

update, now you got a check AND star!

big day for VK!

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

In it to win it. Us shining stars are not going to back down. The good will ALWAYS prevail and our rights will be restored again! Time to just hold each other tight and glow with every shift in the process. God doesn't make mistakes, he has handpicked us for a reason. What an incredible time to be alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXw8CRapg7k

Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Live Video) - YouTube

Best of Queen: https://goo.gl/xuXqa4Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/38F2jDMusic video by Queen performing We Are The Champions. (C) 2007 Queen Productions Ltd...

(2) Show this thread