Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I’ve definitely noticed the change. First noticed it 2 summers ago. It feels different as well. Much more powerful; more UV’s getting through the field.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Wrote this befoe watching lol, I absolutely agree with her!

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Was yellow, now white.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I am 59 & I absolutely remember the yellow sun and blue skies!! A sky not filled with chemtrails etched across it… i miss those days!

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

I absolutely remember the yellow sun and when it changed it killed some of my flowers, absolutely fried them!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yep, they put the CHEMTRAILS in adds, comerials, books, tv shows now. Most people don't have a clue what's going on over their heads almost every day. I see them clearly. Have been pointing them out regularly for the past 15 years taking pictures and sounding the alarm with little success. They must be working becauze so ma y are still so oblivious to it. If they are not stopped, then absolutely nothing else matters... NOTHING!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

White.

spring days golden sunshine for 7 days straight, blue skies. Now we lucky to get 7 days in total and humid days take the prize. Remembering opening windows for cross breeze. I want those days back

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I have noticed. Maybe (they) cant find incandescent light bulbs and had to use the LED bulbs. 😉

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

YES!!! we were just talking about this…its bright white! like silver - no more yellow

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Used to be yellow, as I recall, but is now white.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

yes! had this conversation with a friend in Paris around 2014 that we had noticed the sun was no longer yellow & the increase in trails. I used to be able to spend time in the sun with no problem, last few years I can’t, especially now I’m living back in NZ...Whereas when I lived in Ibiza the sun wasn’t so extreme on my skin.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

White here. I just assumed the old artist died, and left no forwarding directions in which to paint the sun.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I remember the sun and its light being very different (ie. yellow) than it is today.

(Took this pic in August 2021 - the sun looking pure white).

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Orange in the early 70's.
Yellow in the 90's
Bluish white 2010- present.

maybe it is heading towards a micro nova.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

If a “micro nova” could be a “great solar flash” - then I agree.

Link below is to a wonderful truther - Linda Paris - talking about the “cataclysmic event” that we are anticipating & that it NEEDS to be this great solar flash.

https://rumble.com/v14yzgp-grannd-soloar-flash-update-more-intel-the-big-wheel-ride-guy-brummel-update.html

“The Flash” will do something to our DNA - we will be able to re-access past life memories (no reincarnation is NOT anti-Christian - the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ is a case in point), abilities that we didn’t think we had because we’ve been held back by the Cabal.

The Flash is either the end or beginning of the Earth’s transition to a higher vibrational frequency (ie. 5D) & those of us who are ready will move with the Earth. The Reptilians & their hybrid humans who ascribe to lower vibe timelines (where we see all the COVID/NWO BS) cannot go - they cannot suvive in 5D. I believe the COVID injections alter DNA to try & stop our ascension.

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Agreed. The sun used to be yellow, now white. Contrails are man made and not for our benefit. The moon is flipping all over the sky, in the wrong place for time and seasons. All is NOT as we were led to believe. When something public finally blows no idea how someone who has questioned nothing or maybe just a "little corruption" is going to keep it together. 🤤

they are so artistic too they made us a “J “ 😆
- J for johnny , J for jodie…. lol

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Yes I noticed too, specially since september 2020 .And it´s funny because I remember fake news from Denmark wrote something like "the sun won´t feel as usually " !!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Skies are mostly hazy here and thru that haze the sun looks white. Rarely see blue skies and golden sun.

(3) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

When I can look at it lol yes it's white

some speculate that the trails exist, in part, to hide the second sun.

i noticed yesterday on a 100 degree day that the sky was hazy; not clouds, there was no fog, but the sky certainly wasn’t clear, despite there not being any clouds. the clear sky is gone

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

That's interesting. What's your opinion about Black Sun?

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes - white sun and dull cloudy skies. I will say that when President Trump was "publicly" in office the trails seemed to stop in my area and the skies became deep blue again.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

It's white in my neck of the woods.