#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

warmest wishes to you all here and@dianaanddennis for Reposting this one that lovingly shows our family of patriots names♥️🙏

Mac Angel has been instrumental in getting our new platform here veRy familiar & family comfy ~ much love & many blessings to all of you brilliant stars in mine & other's lives ~ my this new home thrive & always radiate like our love for#POTUS45 & the#kennedy Family & those that have always protected them~ seen & unseen#wwg1wga worldwide🙏🏻💓✨

In response non Pareil99 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. AND I AS LWAYS WILL.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

so precious!

💜Empath💜 👽Indigo👽 🌞Lightworker🌞🔮 Truth seeker🔮 Here to help others 🔮 💕WWG1WGA💕 🇨🇦🇭🇷🇺🇸 👀🍿

wwg1wga worldwide💕💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

WE WILL AWAYS STAND WITH JOHN JOHN AND THE KENNEDY FAMILY HUN!
God's hand on JFK is the only reasons millions of us are still breathing air!