Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

ThanQ Mac fir the tag!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

How could anyone hate President Trump? He is the FIRST President in our entire history to ever SAVE THE CHILDREN & do something to STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING. And these horrific crimes didnt' just start during his Adminstration either. They'be been happening for decades! No president did anything... not Bush, Clinton, Obama...NO ONE. President Trump's Administration has found thousands of children. 🙏

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

warmest wishes to you all here and@dianaanddennis for Reposting this one that lovingly shows our family of patriots names♥️🙏

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

warmest wishes to you all here and@dianaanddennis for Reposting this one that lovingly shows our family of patriots names♥️🙏

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response non Pareil99 to her Publication

Mac Angel has been instrumental in getting our new platform here veRy familiar & family comfy ~ much love & many blessings to all of you brilliant stars in mine & other's lives ~ my this new home thrive & always radiate like our love for#POTUS45 & the#kennedy Family & those that have always protected them~ seen & unseen#wwg1wga worldwide🙏🏻💓✨

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

#POTUS45 will never stop fighting for us
We will never give up on our President#Trump💓💓💓

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

ty

(5) Show this thread

EXCELLENT VIDEQ 1!
THANQ MAC !!
;)

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

THIS IS WHY I AM STILL FIGHTING. THIS.