Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

305 > 35 (Is anything greater than 35?)

🎬

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video Length :36 = Q Post 36

Anonymous 11/02/2017
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

NGOS? 5013cs?

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Blast from the past video! My favorite one! Love the vibe!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Drop em' like it's hott! I love the phat beats VK, exactly what I needed to motivate the mind to thinQ instead of see words. Music is literally everything! Thank you for shifting me into a new mindset. As always, you are the extraordinary vibe provider! A true leader and inspiration for many.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

This morning, 2:05 am George News on telegr
“Nows the time to push! 
Get all your best dirt and pile on!”

https://t.me/georgenews/4248
————————
TS 5:03>305

I felt it Yesterday “it’s like Christmas💕

New Year. Leta go.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I am getting time hastening vibes from you between here and TS!?

You've definitely posted this before...wish I could remember when!

I get the feeling - "for the record. mission accomplished.'

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

What came to me was the message about it will be anti-climax for Anons, then I got Mariupol, checkmate, game over

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

i was born on Christmas Day, the first time at least.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Just a random thought.
"Rosh HaShanah, is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah, literally "day of shouting or blasting." It is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days, as specified by Leviticus 23:23–25, that occur in the late summer/early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere. The High Holy Days comprises both Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is a two-day observance and celebration that begins on the first day of Tishrei, which is the seventh month of the ecclesiastical year."

That beat hits hard

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

😂🤣

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

My first post today was going to be “merry christmas” 🤣
Just felt right! Then I saw this & vibe confirmed!
Been a while since you posted this vid! ✨

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Are you foreshadowing 2022 Christmas season? Last year's Christmas speech by President Trump and Melania and then his
Christmas Greeting.
"In this holy season, we thank God for his infinite love and we pray that the light of his glory will forever shine on this magnificent land. On behalf of Melania and the entire Trump family, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QyDt8FhrMM

Christmas Greeting from Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States | December 19, 2021 - YouTube

“The life and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ forever changed the world. It’s impossible to think of the life of our own country without the influence...

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

"Donald J. Trump" announced at 12:12:12 which represents a triple authority; authority in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

‘You will not succeed by your own strength or by your own power,
but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD All-Powerful.... See Zachariah 4:6

Trump's success is by the humility (meekness in restraint) which is a hidden strength, by humility (allowing others the stage) which is a hidden power of trusting God, and allowing the Holy Spirit of life to do what only the Holy Spirit can accomplished by the laws of creation.

Like the ark of covenant, all lies, idols, and deceit fall flat on their face before God. When the enemy exalt their lies, idols, and deceit a second time... The enemy destroys themselves, and their lies fall with them. See 1 Samuel 5:2.

This is the authority the power of true authority that is given by God, the creator of the universe to those who lean in and put their trust God who created all that has been, is, that will be.

(1) Show this thread

vibes

Uniform of the day is with chemical warfare suit. 🤣🤣🤣

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Saw this yesterday and thought its was interesting..

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

🤔 mirror vibes👊

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning😆

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

No matter how shitty it seems....RAISE THE VIBE😎

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

💕

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My children love this song! It is great! It reminds me of the love our family has for one another. Can't fooken wait for our reunion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIUCNgu630

Roblox Song ♪ "Be With You" Roblox Music Video (Roblox Animation) - YouTube

Roblox Song ♪ "Be With You" Roblox Music Video (Roblox Animation)➨ Stream Be With You on Spotify: http://bit.ly/BeWithYouSpotify➨ Stream Be With You on Apple...

(2) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

37 seconds
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

USAF MOM!! Gigi to 5 grandkids. Mother to 2 amazing children. I love my kids. Love my 2 chihuahuas and 2 cats. #WWG1WGA

Good morning VK!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good Morning Vincent!... now about this vid😳 WTH IS THAT?🤣

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

That is tooooo funny!

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Great vibes to start the day!