Isn’t there some cool motivational video somewhere I’ve seen before that talks about something really small taking out something huge?

It’s not David vs Goliath but references more of a team taking out something big.

Anyone know what I’m talking about or have any videos you’ve seen of something similar?

Maybe I dreamt it?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq i found an old one but pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdnvrAIa3po

Shark Island | "Policy of Truth" [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

First music video from Shark Island's new 2019 album release "Bloodline." This prophetic classic was originally recorded by Depeche Mode, in 1990. Copyright ...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Got to be Hoosiers. If that movie doesn't bring tears to your eyes and memories of the great country America used to be, well...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

And speaking of tears, the theme music from "John Adams" series from hbo is some of the most inspiring patriotic music ever recorded. At the point where the words, "Appeal to Heaven" appear, I'm a pile of mush.

(1) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

I don't know, reminds me of "Small Axe" and another song from Bob Marley saying, "the stone that the builder refused..."

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I got it, I think
is it termites!🤔

Something that comes to mind, is the movie The Patriot with Actor Mel Gibson who with his small group of friends gather and hold back the British Red Coats, to give enough time for the French to arrive and help defeat the British.

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

No, but, I’m watching this guy showing how one county in Northern Idaho flipped the incumbent Rhino Secretary of State by getting their county very active!

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Doq lol... it does have a message though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

A Bug's Life - ''Then they ALL might stand up to us'' - YouTube

EDIT---I DIDN'T DISABLE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, YT DID!!!WITHOUT ASKING ME!!!This is how they keep us "in line"!P.S.YT is playing dirty with our Channel: I c...

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

😍 a really good mnessage tho

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Here is to the small group of people that are about to change the world right here on Anonup.
Nana doesn't have a drink often
but when I do it is an Aquatini!
Here's to the band of brothers and sisters here in service to our ONE God of the ALL that IS manifesting a Divine God Matrix.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA will be your 17 again!
No dont remember a particular video but I do remember this:

A SINGLE ACT OF KINDNESS CHANGED EVERYTHING!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

This one motivates me to a point where I watch it repeatedly:
Braveheart ... Hold....Hold.........Hold!!!!
https://youtu.be/FaF5MAY1Wow

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Attack on Titan 🤷‍♂️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

kek.

(1) Show this thread

2 Kings 6

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

This too. 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Q 106
Couldnt watch because its private.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

The Hu -Wolf Totem + Mongol Empire ᴴᴰ (Mongolian Throat Singing) - YouTube

This is the battle of Temujin (Future Genghis Khan) VS Jamukha. Temujin and Jamukha were childhood blood brothers. One who win this battle will become the r...

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

this is a good one ... watch gen. Washington expression at 6:00 tp 6:21... it says it all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YLA3iG0kzg

Thomas Bergersen - Cry - YouTube

Created with Corel VideoStudio.Movie :- Assasin's creed trailersE3 Cinematic Trailer HD | Assassin's Creed 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL6chDa7T8QAssas...

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Altair😍

(1) Show this thread

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Was it the clip about the bees taking out the big hornet? I think it was posted couple days ago.

Doq i see this as us Anons preparing to go onto other SMP's battling the information war... at 4:01 to 04 in vidoe is how one envisions us a band of anons descending onto truth social
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfDqIGI1XZ0

Assassin's Creed - Victory [GMV - HD] - YouTube

My tribute to Assassin's Creed Game series.Enjoy it!! Music - Tow Steps from Hell - VictoryGames in the video:Assassin's CreedAssassin's Creed IIAssassin's C...

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

hoosiers

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Gideon?