Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Isn’t there some cool motivational video somewhere I’ve seen before that talks about something really small taking out something huge?

It’s not David vs Goliath but references more of a team taking out something big.

Anyone know what I’m talking about or have any videos you’ve seen of something similar?

Maybe I dreamt it?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Got to be Hoosiers. If that movie doesn't bring tears to your eyes and memories of the great country America used to be, well...

And speaking of tears, the theme music from "John Adams" series from hbo is some of the most inspiring patriotic music ever recorded. At the point where the words, "Appeal to Heaven" appear, I'm a pile of mush.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response David Treciak to his Publication