Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info

This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's@KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL

In response Cua Mexica to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

And Squawk's update for Vincent's desk ~ even with a spicy margarita recipe ! PERFECT ❣️

https://anonup.com/thread/9098516

(1) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Here is VK's.
Same but Different

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

I feel lucky to have 2 monitors.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Oh.My.Goodness ... THIS IS PERFECT !!
Exactly what I pictured Vincent's desk looking like ~ even with the spicy margarita recipe !!! LOL

Thank you, Squawk.

(2) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk, VK is that you?
Nana had a remote view of someone the other day flipping back and forth at a desk between computers. Not sure who it was but he had on dark rimmed glasses and seemed just as shocked to see me there as I was to see him.
Not sure who it was.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

Did Kim previously post that his desk was the same as his father? Is it my misunderstanding?😆

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

You havent seen my desk

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

haaaaaaa. totally. 😂👍

:)

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Did Kim previously post that his desk was the same as his father? Is it my misunderstanding?😆

(1) Show this thread

In response Morris Light to his Publication

💚

(1) Show this thread

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Oh my goodness, that would legit be ideal a screen for each social media battle site. Lately I have been working souly from the phone and it has been sucking tards! Shifting tab to tab on mobile is a pain in the ass. I hired a hacker to access my accounts and I think they made it to where I cannot access my FB/TWIT/IG from my computer, slowing me down drastically. Today my phone broke, so I only have access to TS/AU and I am completely fine with that. I may hit up Telegram tonight too, let's see what happens. Just gLowing with the fLow oveR here!

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Oh wow ! You have a lot of patience to bounce around on a mobile device.
My eyes aren't that good. LOL !

(2) Show this thread

🙌🏻✅🥰😂

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

🤣🤣🤣👍🏼 Me too!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

And my speed ... with my spell-check obsession. LOL !

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Bay, I didn't want you to miss Squawk's update for Vincent's desk ~ even with a spicy margarita recipe ! PERFECT !

https://anonup.com/thread/9098516

(2) Show this thread