🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info

Only people mentioned by @CuaMexica in this post can reply

In response Cua Mexica to her Publication

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🤣😜WELCOME TO MY 4+ YRS MOVING INFO AROUND IM WEARING OUT THE LETTERS ON MY KEYBOARD😂😂😜

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I have watched this a couple of times in the last few hours, EVERY SINGLE TIME CHUCKLE OUT LOUD!! 🤣😂

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

lol I had to watch it again its so funny!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

roflmao
I needed that 2nite.
tytytytyty

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is hard work really isnt it.
😜That first day VK and Doq went to Trust wore me out!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😂😂😂

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Lol 🤣

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Duck duck go

“We The People Are Pissed!”🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅 Patriot-Freedom 4 ALL people! Trump is MY President.

Hilarious! Made my day! Is exactly what i feel like on most days! “Quacks” me up!! Thx 4 the needed humor!🇺🇸💛❤️

You DO bring the boom!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thats Awsome And thankQ so very much 4 all u do🙏✌️🤪🤣

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Ditto! Great Work. 🐸👍

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's@KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Here is VK's.
Same but Different

(12) Show this thread

👍🏻🤣😂 I know how you feel! 🤣😂👊🏻

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Literally a day in the life. Screenshot by screenshot we will bring all of our beautiful stars back home. From the right to the left and everything in between, God and I want the best for everyone. We truly want everyone to earn the love they have been seeking their whole lives. Our vibe attracts our tribe, if we are pure love, we attract more love. Don't forget self-care routines in the heat of the battle because you matter too. Today, I think I will actually put some make-up on. It will be from my rainbow addiction palette. Normally I would say bring out the black eyeliner, this battle has been rough, but today I am saying let's glow like the rainbows I know we all are. Be yourself today and speak your authentic truth. I have been having so much fun meeting new soul tribe members from the#ECHELON as I know these are my people I am to return to when everything is said and done. Glad to have VK and Koba here with us every step of the way and of course all of you beautiful anonlites.

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

love you. .keep pushing through. we got this!!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

make-up🤣 I forgot all about that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

Me running from platform to platform to find the real news and the occasional laugh. Thanks for all you guys do for us

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏼

I would likesuggestions...
Maybe someone we are not of aware of?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

@DongaldTrunk 👈😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

👌

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐸🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

These always remind me of my grandbabies learning to run/walk 🥰

🤣🤣😂🎯

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

No, no, no.
You’re slapping your webbed feet down to hard!
Bend at your goose knees!!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

. :)

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I laughed way too hard lol we all do it to a degree I'm sure!!