Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

πŸ’•

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

Good, old uncle Rob was dropping nukes on twatter. With a good make over he would make a brilliant double 4 some1. i remember him also saying that night. you never guess where im going tomorrow.
PLANned?

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I wonder what Uncle Rob's handicap "was"...?

FORE!
πŸ§πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈβ›³

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Thanks for this post Mike!! I was not aware of it - I think Uncle Rob is still with us, like so many others!! Have a MAGA day Patriot!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ™ πŸ’•

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

You're welcome. Have a great day, LightAngel!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Did Robert actually post that, @mike314?
That's way cool and wasn't aware of this tweet.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Yes, Kevin.

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

My LIBERAL friend said to me yesterday that when Trump senior died Donald took everything and gave nothing to the other siblings , per his sisters book and that his brother killed himself over it. If you read the NYpost obit for Robert it tells a much different story. I dont believe either one. but it shows you what the blind mind controlled woke think.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Trump haters hate Trump because they fall easily for all the bullshit that they see and read from the communist-owned media. They're incapable of thinking for themselves. They were conditioned to believe the lies.

(1) Show this thread

#17 timestamp

😭

Not dead. I believe he is the guy we are watching in the rallies, not sure but possible.πŸ€”

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Yup, Robert had to die to play his part, Donald's double.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Yup, Robert had to die to play his part, Donald's double.

(5) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

πŸ’₯ We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) πŸ’₯

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_gY

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

πŸ•ΆπŸΏ

He was pounding out Truths back then!

Then One day Gone! NOT! πŸ˜‚

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I am sooo looking forward to the real revealing of ALL the gone.. 'Nots' πŸ˜πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Looks soooo much like Don, but I don't believe he's dead, just a thought