It really is an honor to be able to witness this all with you.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thanks for helping us assemble here, VK. ❤️

thank you for making it a bit easier for us by educating us on certain things. it helps. we love you VK, ❤️🇺🇸

#wwg1wga#anonarmy I so believe we are at the end game. Buckle up frens, hell is about to be unleashed. VK and my entire anon army it has been one hell of a journey with you. We shall be victorious!! VK godspeed in your travels. Love you all, be ready for anything at this point.#Blackout

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

and us with you.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

books, painting, walks in nature

💞I am so happy with this family!💞

Same[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

we are a family, not blood perhaps, but the HEART, took the vows for my country in 2020, though my part small, an honor to pray for the Warriors, seen, unseen, All of them, i truly believe that family is everything, the Best is yet to come, and these words ring true WWG1WGA♥️🇺🇸💙

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

*nod 💛

A Huge Heart Felt Thank You to ALL Anons. Love this Community
Hardly ever post - just Like and Share
Too tired at night when i finally get home from work and then caring for my mentally & physically challanged sister to research text or talk.
THANKs for the Time Y’all put in!
Vibes Are Real
Love Does Conquer Evil

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The feeling is most definitely mutual.
Maaaybe we have fine tuned this timeline over many lifetimes.
No coincidences!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💯with love to#anonfamilyiseverything 🕊🙌🏼💖

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💕🙏

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Ditto Brother
🤜🤛👊

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Mandy, I pray the same everyday.
We are so blessed to have been chosen to 'wake up'. He had a plan for us. ✝️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is too and all of ya'll are pure awesomeness!

We sure love you hun and appreciate all you have done, really we can never repay what you have done for us all.😘💜

Being here together on ANONUP Nana thinks has done something much more special than most realize.

Vibein and manifesting for the same thing is such a power!

I have watched this group grow and grow the whole time we have been here, some realizing what our souls inside these Earth suits are capable of from the beginning and some realizing it a little at a time.

Love, Compassion, Gratitude, and service to others will bloom like a flower once the daily stress of basic survival is removed and their evil frequencies are subdued.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

To see God move is indeed life changing. We are gratefully for all the crumbs dropped by 4star 🐸's. Feeds faith like manna from Heaven.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

thank you for trusting us. 🌻💜

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I'm honored and humbled to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with such wonderful loving people. Truly a blessing. 🙏🤍

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Love you soul sistar, I see you out there gLowing and shining every single day! You are an amazing soul and have proven to me that there really are GREAT aliens out there here to help shift the mindset of humanity and heal the planet. We have all come to assist in this great event and I am happy we crossed paths.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️I know right. I feel so blessed❤️

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Thank you for being the glue that keeps us together. We love you Brother. WWG1WGA!!!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

I have to pinch myself most days. What a gift❤️

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

we are 1
won 💙

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Ditto.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Same here. You really have changed lives VK ❤️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Thank you. The pleasure is ours.

Here's to hoping we all survive it. 🍻🥂