#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.63/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Goodness ............. TS is very fast-paced.
I can't read a post, before it 'automatically' refreshes ... and I have to find the post again. LOL.

I am truly thankful for Koba and our AU family. This is my 'warmy comfy' home ❣️

And I love Martin's comment from a few months ago.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

i love it here, you are family ❤️

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I feel the same way. 💕

(1) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

I’m not enjoying TS at all. There’s no conversations going on or connections being built/no community like AU. I find it very robotic in fact. The times I go on I will immediately get notifications of new followers but none of them like ot share or comment on any of my posts. I really belive there’s some “bot like” things happening. AU is home…trust has been built and conmections made.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response June Nelson to her Publication

June, You are absolutely right. My conservative family thinks I'm a 'right wing lunatic', but I know they still love me💕.
God sent us to AU for a reason - faith, love and hope.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Reading all the comments on TS...oh my....makes AU sound like THE BEST HOME still!!! ...as if i don't know that...🙄😊...thank you@kobayashi

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Best thing is to open a new tab at everything you are interested in reading and read them in the tab where it won't scroll LOL.

People seem combative like you are pulling their leg, but yes this is also my warm and comfy home.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I wasn't sure if you saw Mo's post ~

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thats perfect, i Remember getting the Patriot Underground Printers/Waterhole vibe at wego and here, i also like memetrunk and i just found Qpatriot:)

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Anon Up is currently the only social media working from my web browsers. I typically utilize Twitter, Facebook, and sometimes IG for my art page, but Twitter is my main hangout location. I am having to use my phone for these sites now and prefer full desktop support.

Guess it is God's way of telling me to be here on Anon Up and mingle with my soul tribe, a lot of frens from Twitter are here too. I am just a gLow with the flow type of girl so I am grateful to be apart of this amazing place who is known for being gold. Grateful to Koba, VK, and all the wonderful anons who hold the line every single day. I love you all!
#FamilyIsEverything

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

I’m having that same problem and I've been on it since March lol

Great Analogy! 🤣

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Martin has a way with words ❣️

(1) Show this thread

There’s so many more people on truthsocial and those people are connected with some of our people and I feel like there’s so many re-posts that I’m getting posts from people I don’t even know it’s weird. I’m not a huge fan.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

I dont like the trains to gain followers. They make it difficult to find useful content

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Martin is spot on. Lol

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

He really does have a way with words 🤗

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

You must be using the desktop version. I have on my iPhone and computer and noticed that is the issue only on desktop. However, I did notice I could slow it down when scrolling.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

You are right ~ using the desktop version.
I have an Android phone, so no APP available yet.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

yes same here. nice to see all the anons together again - expect the bickering will commence as well

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Was annoying me too lol. Try this.

Blessed to be alive, aware and participating in this amazing unfolding of the truth of freedom. Standing strong!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Sweet! Thanks!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Thank you !
You 'Youngins' helping us Gen X's out ❣️.

(4) Show this thread