#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.63/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Goodness ............. TS is very fast-paced.
I can't read a post, before it 'automatically' refreshes ... and I have to find the post again. LOL.

I am truly thankful for Koba and our AU family. This is my 'warmy comfy' home ❣️

And I love Martin's comment from a few months ago.

You must be using the desktop version. I have on my iPhone and computer and noticed that is the issue only on desktop. However, I did notice I could slow it down when scrolling.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DorQus17 in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

You are right ~ using the desktop version.
I have an Android phone, so no APP available yet.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Were you able to slow down the feed when scrolling?

(1) Show this thread