"I made a bunch of these Martin-
Really kinda have me choked up-
His love for his people shines thru-
They kinda just came thru me, once I got out of the way & put the fear down (was terrified at first)
I hope if he sees them, it helps his heart-
The enemy of the people hides images like this bc it’s hard to look at the love radiating from these photos and still see him as a monster.
And they know it.
Maybe some of the sheep who view these will finally see πŸ‘€" β€” from my friend Annie Shurina.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Beautiful Martin! πŸ₯²πŸ₯°

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Wow miss Annie...u made me cry.πŸ˜₯ ...u captured those moments with soo much sensitiviy to each one u painted....and the last one wih President John Fitzgerald Kennedy just made me cry outloud. Im wrecked.😡 ....ill be ok.....happy 17th u fine artist u!!!!!.....wih much love my dear.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ€—

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Just beautiful! ❀️

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

❀️These are simply amazing, thanks for sharing Martin!

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Love them !! ❀️Thank you for everything you do.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for these!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I remember each picture and have tears in my eyes. What a great President, Friend, Leader, Protector of the constitution, Father, Husband, Child of God, Pro life, America first, Hero, Builder, Peace seeker... Thank you for the beautiful pictures.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

These are amazing, I feel the love
❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

❀❀😭❀❀❀❀🐸🌟❀❀❀

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

President Trump is a man of honor, strength ,and devotion. Anyone with a heart and spirit can clearly see that. Beautiful! Well done! πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

so much love, thank you

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Just beautiful.....LOVE the ones with children AND with JFK!!

so beautiful..so touching😌