Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Intriguing video. The v ends is especially amusing to me as Trekkie! I've watched a few of his other videos over the last couple years... I'm open to anything... The only thing I believe, is that we do not live on a spinning globe as we have been force fed to believe.

Exactly! As a child i instinctively had a problem believing the Earth was a spinning ball. It didn't feel like we were spinning and there was no sign of it around me. I didn't know what centrifugal force was but i knew it existed. Then as i grew older i became brainwashed by the constant bombardment of globe propaganda. I accepted gravity as the one size fits all answer to the questions I had about Earth and stopped trying to apply the laws of physics to the spinning ball we lived on.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it