Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Blackrock is a criminal enterprise. Sick of them taking over everything. All these ETF's are full of manipulation, although they know there is a future in the crypto market. My hope is...all of their assets will be transferred to you and me during the big wealth transfer on a biblical scale. Tired and weary of their wicked ways.

Not fond of ETFs, like the MBS that crashed the world economy, the values are uncalculatable - at least to the investor. The people selling them know what's inside these investment instruments but not the investor.

Good news is, they feel there's a market for cyrptocurrencies. Once institutional investors start . But I'm afraid they will try to manipulate the markets, bankers always do.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

So new offering…. Grab investor $$$$. Where is the downside if there is non-performance. Not their pocketbook. Filed 1/21/22. Offering effective 75 days later. Fink back in October stated he thinks there is tremendous opportunity in digital currencies he’s not sure of crypto space for long term
The proposed fund plans to invest at least 80% of its assets in stocks included in the index, according to the filing. It may allocate up to 20% in futures, options, swap contracts, cash and cash equivalents — all on equities. The fund will not invest in crypto directly or indirectly via crypto derivatives.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

New banner pic
and this was also post 1,007 > 17

Watch the water vibes.

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

apl has gone up too

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would like to thank you hun for knowing this shit show and letting us know!

It is just too difficult for many of us to keep up with and they are so tricky with it, many of us never know whether the new digital currencies are cabal or white hats.

#VincentKennedyIsTheBomb!

UM not to be dramtic, by adding that to your name you can't find VK in the search bar! For a split second I was scared. Then I just went to a post I reposted to find you. I saw your new picture and pissed level (eeek)!!! Not sure I have ever experienced a switching of strong emotions in such a short period!! Obviously, this happens when you are unable to check in!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

That is what I posted yesterday. I search him every morning and it didn't come up. I posted where's VK but didn'tget a response. Then I somehow found him. I was concerned for a few minutes :)

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

was kinda hoping youd gives us the answer. lol

It sounds to me, as laymen, that there will be a whole slew of Crypto related industries based on the bet these two major firms are making. IDK just what I interpreted.

It sounds to me, as laymen, that there will be a whole slew of Crypto related industries based on the bet these two major firms are making. IDK just what I interpreted.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In one ear out of the other.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

BlackRock taken over by White Hats???

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

This would be my guess. We will find out soon enough!

(1) Show this thread

How many coincidences before it
becomes mathematically impossible ?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here . 😎

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Getting ready for the digital currency and ahead with investments in blockchain. 🤔

Sounds like a solid investment to me… 🤑🤑

Sounds a bit fooky

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

FOOKED 🇺🇸

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

As a novice to crypto... I'm asking if it's possible for Blackrock to control it all by controlling firms who offer crypto currency to the public? Still very new for me.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

More likely to control it by owning a large supply.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

METAVERSE SAYS IT ALL FOR ME

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

👀