Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

Laws suck.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've been ignoring them and corporate late fees, property tax, etc. I've been getting offers to sell my house non-stop. Do they think I'll be letting my home go because of taxes? Not a chance.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

OH YEAH, Everyone wants to sell my house. I get calls, texts everyday and I block them everyday.

Have you been paying your property taxes? I am going to take a poll to see if that is why we are getting calls, texts and letters to sell our homes.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I did pay my property tax. Don't know why the calls keep coming.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Thanks, I guess they are just out scouting for homes they like.

(1) Show this thread