Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

Laws suck.

I've been ignoring them and corporate late fees, property tax, etc. I've been getting offers to sell my house non-stop. Do they think I'll be letting my home go because of taxes? Not a chance.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It is so hard to participate in their BS! I forgot to pay my car taxes and been pulled over twice this week, have to go to court! I know most cops are good, but damn!!! Leave me alone!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

What do you mean by car tax? Renewal of license plates?

I know we are creating our own reality, so I'm slowly getting out of their system, hopefully.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

OH YEAH, Everyone wants to sell my house. I get calls, texts everyday and I block them everyday.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Have you been paying your property taxes? I am going to take a poll to see if that is why we are getting calls, texts and letters to sell our homes.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤔🌴 What about insurance? I don't want to give them money for home, hurricane, and flood. My deductables would be so high I'd get the bill anyways. I can't stand they say you have to have it. I'll rebuild myself if needed.

My insurance company State Farm cancelled my homeowner's insurance because I wouldn't let them inspect my wood stove. They saw my stock of firewood (after sneaking around my home when I wasn't there) and called me but I didn't recognize the number, but there were no communications or emails online (that's evidence). All of a sudden I had no auto payments going to them. They are still charging me for car insurance though.

I am hoping laws will be changed where the costs are not so exorbitant or there is no insurance needed. I think if we all (in the U.S.) gave $100.00 per year, wouldn't there be enough each year for every real insurance claim?

(2) Show this thread