Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Your ship was sunk before you even traveled the canal to your berth. You were underwater. The Queen held you in bankruptcy and the Judge sat on a higher plane. You were all washed up. Then 2016 happened.

Sometimes, it’s the laws that suck, sometimes, it’s how they are enforced (or not) that sucks, and sometimes, it’s how they are adjudicated (or not) that sucks. Sometimes, it’s all three.

That’s why — Military is the only way.
Infiltration not invasion (Antifa is one example).

L = 12.
TS = 11:53 > 10 > 28.

United we STAND, Divided we FALL.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

Lol

(1) Show this thread

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

😔They sure do!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Few options that all seem to lead to same place...3 photos...we finally gonna end Lizard Queen publicly?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

only the ones made after the 10 commandments.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
period .

Gotta go to court cause I forgot to pay my car taxes! Been pulled over twice inna week! They must be broke! 😆

New FF just dropped

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Yep! Its them running the whole thing! 🙄

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"Laws suck" in Gematria is "Wheels Up" (see Q Post 3414)

https://anonup.com/thread/9040599

Jul 11, 2019 12:25:45 AM EDT
Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity.
[WHEELS UP]
Q

Scavino posted a photo of POTUS going up the steps to AF1 on May 12, 2022 (see thread)

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1524808430740963328

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😁🌴 Bad laws really suck! To your pic, am I close? I may be way out there.

Headquarters of the United Nations
The United Nations is headquartered in New York City in a complex designed by a board of architects

https://tortuga1320.com/13-moons/turtle-13-moons/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I've been ignoring them and corporate late fees, property tax, etc. I've been getting offers to sell my house non-stop. Do they think I'll be letting my home go because of taxes? Not a chance.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

OH YEAH, Everyone wants to sell my house. I get calls, texts everyday and I block them everyday.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It is so hard to participate in their BS! I forgot to pay my car taxes and been pulled over twice this week, have to go to court! I know most cops are good, but damn!!! Leave me alone!!!

(3) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

In Bulgaria after 1998 all laws are made in the American way. We are obviously the 52nd state.

So do the fools that write them.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Laws suck -gematria - drop 456

That site is full of click bait.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

unconstitutional laws suck more

Follower more than a poster.

RCW Law "technically" doesn't apply to us humans. "We the People" have given the government a contract known as the US Constitution that trumps all state law because the individual state constitutions defer to the federal. What we have told the government is our laws are listed in the preamble, the Bill of Rights, and the contract guarantees the government upholds those laws. We humans are outside of those laws, governed by the laws of God and Common Law. Unfortunately, we have given the government control OVER us, and here we are, complaining about politics.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Word!

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

What's shakin', lady? How YOU doin'?!

(3) Show this thread

seems impossible! But what do you expect from town Madonna grew up in! Alot of Michigan corrupt along time now!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I believe MaDonna Grew up in Bay City, Mi---I could be wrong, I am from Michigan & remember her visiting her Grandmother in Bay City...MoTown in down by Detroit where all the singers got their start.

(1) Show this thread

....bc they are used as a weapon to one 'people' and a loop hole to 'another'; meaning the laws only promote injustice instead of the ORDER that they were put there for in the first place.
Therefore, laws suck.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

UM
21 13
3+4

UM !

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Saw that Kim... Thoughts??

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Great catch

(3) Show this thread

ESP when made by secret orgs. FOOK them all.