General Flynn: “Donald Trump is still the President of the United States! They can call me whatever they want.”

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/9651

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I don't trust "Mr. Seven Rays." I used to, and I'm disappointed, but it was a reminder for me to blindly follow anyone.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

I have no idea what is going on but I am very concerned.
That prayer was alarming, so was seeing Trump speak at a Mormon conference.
I pray for discernment, are we being led astray?

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yeah he is! ❤️

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Man it hurts my feelings to read comments from people that have turned on General Michael Flynn. I do not know the plan but I do know he is a hero and Misinformation Is Necessary.

Follower more than a poster.

Never fully trust an Obama holdover.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

This is the man who said Trump gave up and quit a few months ago, right? Also said we need to move on from 2020. Maybe his bit role in this movie is over and its time for him to pay addmission? 🤔

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

I think Mike is on both sides of fence. Any person who says an occult prayer over the church is a deceiver. Watch at the 6:23 mark. There is something wrong with that guy.

https://rumble.com/vwaloc-the-america-project-ambush.html

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

I have no idea what is going on but I am very concerned.
The prayer was alarming, so was seeing Trump speak at a Mormon conference.
I pray for discernment, are we being led astray?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 645>69
God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.

TS 645>546>51
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

1 of 3

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Meh

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because we HAVE to get involved from a local level all the way up.
Both sides have been manipulating the elections our whole lives just taking turns screwing us in the ground.

No more auto pilot govt!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you nailed it

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Flynn, “I don’t see 81 million people wearing ‘Build Back Better’ hats.”

why is he slurring his words tho

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

that is also what i noticed

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Maybe just tired..he said it had been a long few days.. i know when i am pushed past exhaustion i probably don't sound right either

(2) Show this thread

My feelings exactly.