#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

General Flynn: β€œDonald Trump is still the President of the United States! They can call me whatever they want.”

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/9651

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Maybe just tired..he said it had been a long few days.. i know when i am pushed past exhaustion i probably don't sound right either

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

im still waiting on him to apologize for that occult prayer he made a whole church pray to , and i quote [Michael and his Legions]. By a certified occultist and false prophet Elizabeth Claire Prophet. word for word.

do you think that was appropriate? As Christians we worship Jesus ONLY. no legions. not even angels. the bible has much to say on this. including
this.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.

Colossians 2:18

do you think infiltration. has occured within the movement? if not you better watch out !

seems to me his slurring is not just slurring.

could be a deep state clone.

could be hes tired.

could be hes a liar and needs to repent.

pray for him.

God knows.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

that is also what i noticed