#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not eatin after 7pm, Not eatin till 12pm next day.

17 Hour a day Fasting.

Was 188.8 Lbs.
Now 181.7 Lbs.

Loss 7.1 Lbs in 4 days. 1700-1800Cals a day.

Way ahead of the 177.6 Lbs goal with 42 days to go.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK what was the level you mentioned gold could go down to.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Looking to get some for around 1550 however timing bottoms is difficult. [They] are not happy about the Ruble being the world best performing currency of 2022. Gold made that happen. Only logical they will attack Gold.
One to hurt Russia and Two to pick up Gold cheap because they greedy fooks. Similar to what they are doing now in the crypto markets.

Dude u zerious about this Crypto stuff, really?? I can't comprehend you. I like my Nevada Goldbacks.

I like gold in any form however you can't just overlook the gains on digital assets compared to gold the past 10 years. Gold hasn't moved much.
Next run is XRP. You should look into it. It's one of the strongest use cases for Crypto and solves a major issue with bank2bank transfers.

In response William Filer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

When you speak of the gains in digital assets, balance would be to also mention the losses.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

And it’s in a dip right now .40 cents
Delicious!!

TRUTH . ✅@VincentKennedy

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Wondering if [they] let XRP run 1st while they continue suppress Gold... then [they] use those gains to try and buy Gold. 🤔

Gold hasn´t changed because THEY manipulate it.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

No argument from me on that point.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

THIS MUST BE FROM AN OLDER POST BECAUSE GOLD HAS TAKEN A DIVE, CRYPTO IS CRASHING, AND SILVER ISN'T DOING SO WELL BUT NOT AS BAD AS GOLD AND CRYPTO. CRYPTO WAS JUST AT $45, 000 A SHARE NOT TOO LONG AGO

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response James Dean to his Publication

All crypto isn't the same. Bitcoin is ancient tech compared to XRP. Our future QFS based economy will use XRP backed by gold, which means it will have genuine value, unlike paper money, which is subject to inflation. Bottom line is that Bitcoin is on the way out and XRP is the future.
As for the value of gold, it's been suppressed and manipulated for decades and the current market price is way out of line with its actual value. People who know what's happening with the SEC, international currency market and world banking are saying gold, silver and XRP will all see sharp rises in value soon when nations reveal their independence from central banks and unveil new currency. XRP and gold are expected to be front and center.

(1) Show this thread