Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

well deserved Catturd
you have been a blessing to all of us these past few years ❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

That's our President. He is a good man and GOD anointed him. I hope you are doing better. Prayers sent out for you healing. GOD Bless.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

You are worthy! Keep well you are loved. Bigly

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😸 Wow ... so cool

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

well isnt that cool that trump trolls you…😎

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

That will make ANYONE FEEL BETTER!!! So happy for you!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

so awesome 🥲

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

CG > 37

01-Nov-2017 11:57:23 PM CDT
4ch/pol
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.