Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

"18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. Revelation 22:18-19" "2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you. Deuteronomy 4:2"

Books of Enoch if you haven't read them yet...
https://t.me/mysticallibrary/7187

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

The Bible suppose to have 777 books and we (only) have 39 books on the Old Testament and 27 on the New Testament. Can you guess why?!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

Who says the Bible should have 777 books?

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

The Catholic Bible is actually longer than the Protestant Bible by seven books. The Catholic Bible includes the book of Judith, Tobit, Wisdom, Macabees 1, Macabees 2, Baruch, Sirach and the Wisdom of Solomon. These books I just mentioned were a part of the Old Testament at the time of Jesus' life. It wasn't until the Jewish council in 90 AD that they changed the Old Testament and then Protestants accepted the Jewish determination that the 7 books I mentioned above were not inspired by God but Catholics keep them in our bibles because they were there when Jesus was alive and only removed in 90 AD. So Enoch was eliminated from the Bible but it was known. so if the Protestants changed the bible when they broke away from the Catholic church (by eliminating the Apocrypha I mentioned above the 7 books) then why didn't they just add Enoch at that time?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Grandpa said "about the bible, its been man handled, cant be perfect".

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Both of the answers u r looking for can b found here
Pastor Murry does a Great job of teaching
NOT! preaching
U may want 2 give him a look
js🤔
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2uXgr_Tmk&list=PLGk636nvuNgRqdqzEmB7fDvALJ6RbPKDv

4545 Job 1:1 - 2:10 - YouTube

Job 1:1 - 2:10

Watching this very moment on Ancient Aliens the missing book of Enoch