Canadian Truth Seeker. Lover of music, nature & animals. Anti vax , Anti gov't . Pro Trump. Waiting for the movie to end , and the EMF.

The Catholic Bible is actually longer than the Protestant Bible by seven books. The Catholic Bible includes the book of Judith, Tobit, Wisdom, Macabees 1, Macabees 2, Baruch, Sirach and the Wisdom of Solomon. These books I just mentioned were a part of the Old Testament at the time of Jesus' life. It wasn't until the Jewish council in 90 AD that they changed the Old Testament and then Protestants accepted the Jewish determination that the 7 books I mentioned above were not inspired by God but Catholics keep them in our bibles because they were there when Jesus was alive and only removed in 90 AD. So Enoch was eliminated from the Bible but it was known. so if the Protestants changed the bible when they broke away from the Catholic church (by eliminating the Apocrypha I mentioned above the 7 books) then why didn't they just add Enoch at that time?

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leesy Frank, click on at the bottom under it