We must be winning.
Everything is short-circuiting over here.
A good friend died on Tuesday and I found out late last night (might have been this morning, I dunno)... I just notified a bunch of our pool team friends.
My grandmaβ€˜s brother just died this morning.
My vax nephew just tested positive for coof.
My cousin just got diagnosed with MS.

I have not checked the Schumann Resonance, but I will probably do that soon.

Whatever is happening in your own day, please know it is probably just a crazy energy day and you are not alone. I am sending love out in waves because it just seems like the right thing to do. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Born awake. All American Gal. God, country, family, dogs. Not afraid of storms!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

But, on any given day, there is tragedy, there is illness, there is death...been that way since the fall...and it ain't over yet. Prayer helps.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Elizabeth Ferguson to her Publication

Constant prayers going up for a long time now, indeed! My biggest ones usually go to our silent heroes helping to rescue children and prevent more chaos... but I have been expanding and including others as I go. God Bless America πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

AMERICAN PATRIOT Son of the Revolutionary War 1.0-2.0 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

My heart ❀️ is so full with love for all of us who have endured and fought for our God given freedoms. God has Blessed us all so much. πŸ™ we will be okay..

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response DKR 1Q7 to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

🌹 Sending love and prayers to you!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

πŸ’ Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

I read this a dropped my shoulders a bit, and then thanked you outloud for posting this!!! Sending love right back at you in two fold!

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

Yep, not allowing the crazy to suck me down without a fight! I will see this mayhem and raise them one solid wave of love. I rebuke all the negative forces trying to break us πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Thank you and right back at you...
It has been a crazy energy week and I have had some weird experiences as well. Sorry to hear about your losses...
It does feel like we are very close to storm time...
Be well, friend!

Thank you for this! My anon fam is just so valuable to sort out perceptions, news, countermoves, etc. Big Love πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

(1) Show this thread