Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We must be winning.
Everything is short-circuiting over here.
A good friend died on Tuesday and I found out late last night (might have been this morning, I dunno)... I just notified a bunch of our pool team friends.
My grandmaβ€˜s brother just died this morning.
My vax nephew just tested positive for coof.
My cousin just got diagnosed with MS.

I have not checked the Schumann Resonance, but I will probably do that soon.

Whatever is happening in your own day, please know it is probably just a crazy energy day and you are not alone. I am sending love out in waves because it just seems like the right thing to do. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I read this a dropped my shoulders a bit, and then thanked you outloud for posting this!!! Sending love right back at you in two fold!

Yep, not allowing the crazy to suck me down without a fight! I will see this mayhem and raise them one solid wave of love. I rebuke all the negative forces trying to break us πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it