Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

We must be winning.
Everything is short-circuiting over here.
A good friend died on Tuesday and I found out late last night (might have been this morning, I dunno)... I just notified a bunch of our pool team friends.
My grandma‘s brother just died this morning.
My vax nephew just tested positive for coof.
My cousin just got diagnosed with MS.

I have not checked the Schumann Resonance, but I will probably do that soon.

Whatever is happening in your own day, please know it is probably just a crazy energy day and you are not alone. I am sending love out in waves because it just seems like the right thing to do. 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Born awake. All American Gal. God, country, family, dogs. Not afraid of storms!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

But, on any given day, there is tragedy, there is illness, there is death...been that way since the fall...and it ain't over yet. Prayer helps.

Constant prayers going up for a long time now, indeed! My biggest ones usually go to our silent heroes helping to rescue children and prevent more chaos... but I have been expanding and including others as I go. God Bless America 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Elizabeth Ferguson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it