Being cut off from Twitter was a bit like having your phone number taken away, or your post box sealed up. I shall never, ever forget the hypocrisy of those who said nothing or even celebrated. You are not my friends...

There was a clear purpose to our work in the run up to the 2020 election and in preventing people succumbing to The Poison Poke. The last few months have been hard as it feels like everything is contingent on outside forces.

What seems to be the best use of time and energy right now is spiritual learning and renewal. I am aware that I know very little about many important topics, and have to engage in basic remedial self-education.

Maybe things will go full-circle soon, and we have have our voice and platform back, but with a renewed social and spiritual mission? It's not about winning elections any more, but about unity and compassion.

You have SO much to offer over on Twitter. I hope you can get back on soon. I'd love to follow you there. I've not gotten kicked off and it's been since March 25th for me. Longest yet after 7 or 8 times being kicked. I did use a new desktop and phone number and email as well. I share your beautiful, magical writings over there but I think Twitter needs you over there more than ever. I feel you are right the movement is about unity now and learning and teaching each other how to listen to each other. I feel SO many of us are saying the same thing with different vocabulary and so many misunderstandings are happening because of it. It's quite sad being over there and the relentless teasing and the escalations of each side against each other. ugh! But you are needed so much. I hope to see you there soon Sir! Blessings and Love!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shuaye, click on at the bottom under it