Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

. ✅

I hope you got some solid TIME in B4 letting her go! You will be able to buy lots of other sports cars from just that one move! Boooyyyaaaaa *NOT an authorized VK future teller 😎❤️

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

yall member that time SOMEBODY said (paraphrasing) they werent a financial advisor but something about holding off on doing the taxes this year? 🤣😂 do we have an update on that yet because mine are still sitting and waiting😁 and so are my moms

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

🤣🤣😂😂 well, i never got an update on this. mom about had a nervous breakdown waiting on me to quit stalling with her tax info and we got them done last week. as she wrote that $4000.00 check, grumbling to the accountant i said, “dont bellyache about it now, you wanted to send them money”. mine, are still sitting in a drawer🙄

(1) Show this thread

wen seed puzzle

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

Did your money clear yet? im new (kinda) to crypto and buying whilst it all burns down felt all wrong. looking forward to the catalyst's 🙏

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

speaking of such... any predictions for the settlement happening. i thought we was looking at march/april

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Got 200 on ledger device and 100 on ndax
All i can scrape up.

Can't do much else in ca with the other coins. facial recog for all platforms here, (biance, coinbase, uphold, etc)
Any trading between coins makes you a business and subject to different tax laws etc.

Don't sound like I'll be rich, all i needed really was 7k for surgery on legs, hopefully I'll get that before it kills me.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

XRP is at a once in a lifetime price. (I was hoping for .10) The average person has a chance right now to actually get ahead with this opportunity. Clean out your closet/garage/shed/basement and sell that stuff you haven't used in years. Stop ordering out, buying that expensive coffee at the drive thru. Tighten up that budget! XRP is at .3731 right now so if you invest $25 you get 67.00 XRP tokens. (at $589 that 67 tokens will be $39,466!) You do not have to be rich to own XRP right now. It will add up quickly. Of course, I am not a financial adviser.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

[g]? There's only one:

Fair question to@vincentkennedy and others, if wealth disparity is a net negative on society then won't a crypto like XRP rocketing make things worse? Granted I think the people currently holding all the wealth are not very good people, generally, and I think we'll be better in that position. I hold a lot of XRP and want it to moon but also wonder if we are not considering something we should be. I'm not sure the best future looks so much like the current one with extreme wealth disparity.

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

In response Delta Ethos to his Publication

In think the XRP treasure hunt is a first step towards *correcting* wealth disparity rather than worsening it. "The People" (XRP anons, etc) get an early chance at a chunk of the redistributed blackhat wealth hoard. If there's any truth to NESARA, abundance is coming for everyone

(1) Show this thread

I'm a week or two away from closing a home equity loan and I'm rethinking where some of the money goes....

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

not financial advice dont sell your car bc off investment you learned about from the metaverse

If you could loan 1M from the bank to buy xrp, would you dare?

when it stop down?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Wow VK! You are going to be a Billionaire & I am going to be a Millionaire :) ✅💯🚀
#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork 🙏
#Nice
#XRP 🔝

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Wisdom. One day i will get XRP. It's the one banks & our Gov't have been using for a few years.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

So far I am doing good to even own any :)
Need to get busy and learn. Like selling when the time comes.
Do I need an investor or can I do it on my own?

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Strong's Concordance'

Hebrew-destruction
Greek- Abihud, the son of Zerubbabel

Hebrew-father
Greek-alpha

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I"m just wonderin what kind of car, year, make, model, color? Convertible? 57 or 75 or younger?

asset backed digital currency

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I doing physical silver

now feels like a good time for another VK Seed Puzzle :) just sayin…

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Do you know how bad it pisses me off that I have to pay property taxes in a few days instead of buying more XRP and silver?! UGH

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I squirreled away grocery money to get my small bag of XRP. Every little bit will help. I reckon 😉

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

Any bit will absolutely help! 🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

10mpg, that bites, must have a powerful engine, or a vintage collectible🤍the hunt for another car, another time will be fun

say for example i cant afford a ledger and mooning occurs, do i miss out if holding on binance?

I don't trust anything that I can't hold in my hand, crypto can disappear in a second at anytime. I don't trust any of it.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Gotta Love A guy that sells Cars & boats to Add to a position - Go VK Go

trump clearly stated he does not like crypto. watch out

Could have just short the market.🤦‍♀️ Not my business, to each their own, but if you can't afford gas then maybe investing in speculative stuff that is extremely volatile is not such a sound idea. Be safe out their family. Crypto has been crashing!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Getting more XRP & XLM today coicientally. :)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

missing 'e'

and that's ok. many more chances to buy a new car in the future. only so much XRP at this price. M series, right? :)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

G E???? or 75??? who knows the answer

(1) Show this thread