#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fair question to@vincentkennedy and others, if wealth disparity is a net negative on society then won't a crypto like XRP rocketing make things worse? Granted I think the people currently holding all the wealth are not very good people, generally, and I think we'll be better in that position. I hold a lot of XRP and want it to moon but also wonder if we are not considering something we should be. I'm not sure the best future looks so much like the current one with extreme wealth disparity.

In think the XRP treasure hunt is a first step towards *correcting* wealth disparity rather than worsening it. "The People" (XRP anons, etc) get an early chance at a chunk of the redistributed blackhat wealth hoard. If there's any truth to NESARA, abundance is coming for everyone

In response Delta Ethos to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doozierthanthou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from doozier (OwO)7, click on at the bottom under it