Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

I wonder why those labs were not destroyed back then? Event 201. The opening ceremonies of the 2012 Olympics. Those were just the public things. What about intel that we were not privy to? Why put us through this mess? Why allow riots to go any further than the first window broken? Why wasn’t it nipped in the bud? People died. People lost businesses. Why did good folks walk towards the Capital on Jan. 6? Wasn’t there ANY intel of what the black hats were planning? It seems that in this time of technology we would have some intel. Just wondering if anyone else ponders these things?

Just because we're becoming more aware of what is/has been happening doesn't neatly package all the events and conspirators into a concept called "quick and easy to fix".

We are being brought up to speed while things are being fixed.

Most of Western Civilization is corrupt and broken, not just the USA.

The deep state has been running this world and putting their system in place for over 200 years.

Dismantling their system AND THE PROTECTIONS THEY HAVE IN PLACE involves moves and counter moves.

How long did you expect this to take?

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Che''...Perhaps.. if the 'GOOD GUYS' would of 'told the unvarnished,uncensored WHOLE TRUTH in the beginning with the appropriate verifiable documentation IE the TRUTH. NOT a 'game scenario playing Blues Clues...complete with " your not grown up enough OR 'you are still asleep' and cant handle the TRUTH' verbage'., PEOPLE would of AWAKEN SOONER. People have 'been told they are asleep..just like a Merlin planting a seed of doubt upon everyone, for if you 'tell someone over and over and over that 'YOU cant handle the TRUTH"..you are PROGRAMING them just like the DeepState does. It sows 'seeds of confusion' NOT Seeds of TRUTH'. WE have ALL Been Told over and over and over again 'that we cant get justice through the courts. THEN WE are Told...EVERYTHiNG has to be done legally 'through the Courts. The 'double-speak' that is presented becomes ZERO TRUTH= a LIE. People are tired of the lies. People want TRUTH. No More Game Playing for Humanity's survival WE NEED TRUTH.
(I love YOU Che')

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

You make good points Ana, and while I don’t have time now to address them:

1. The human psychology part of this operation is at least as important as the other parts.

People actually MUST arrive at the correct conclusions for themselves.

For many it’s a kind of a rebirth to realize nothing is as you were told it was, or better put, a necessary process of maturing.

It’s a delicate operation.

People can’t just be sat down and told this like in a classroom because that won’t achieve the desired result.

The world may not be worth saving if people are not psychologically and dare I say spiritually rehabilitated.

2. As far as the legal and Political side of things, the bad actors have been operating outside of legal frameworks for decades. Provably so.

The political/legal system would fall apart if the public knew just how corrupt the system was.

See point 1.

3. Operations are ongoing and operational security is paramount. “Disinfo is necessary”

❤️🙏🏼

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Wow, so glad I saw this. I've been posting stuff today or commenting on others posts, and I have felt some anger and probably a sense of betrayal by the WHs. So many games and lies. On both sides. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one today. Don't want to upset the apple cart usually, but I have to tell my truth. I'm glad you told yours Ana, because we are being toyed with. It could be to teach us discernment or use our intuition, but it leads to a lack of trust.

(3) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I have no idea. I was raised in a military family and always felt safe in America. I always thought the military would charge in and take out any threats foreign or domestic. I understand that we have been infiltrated for years and takes time. Every time something would happen, I kept thinking that surely some good guys will stand up to the corruption. I also know it’s a spiritual battle between good and evil and maybe this is the great awakening for the people that reject God to see how evil took root and will destroy everything in it’s path. All of us have so many questions and we have a right to ask without being shut down.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

You're not being shut down.

You should and do have the right to ask questions.

You're being called out on a very common thing that people do.

Assuming things could or should be done differently, without actually knowing how or why.

Frankly, if I seem hard on you it's because I've come to realize we're all dangerously ignorant, myself included.

Best let the professionals take care of things while not demoralizing our fellow humans.

Why not share some posts from people that probably do have an idea of what's going on?

People that choose to remain ignorant, those still asleep, will one day be seen as no better than the small pathological group trying to destroy our lives.

Our work is to wake as many as possible. You know what to do.

We're all part of the military family now. Like it or not.

(1) Show this thread