Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

I wonder why those labs were not destroyed back then? Event 201. The opening ceremonies of the 2012 Olympics. Those were just the public things. What about intel that we were not privy to? Why put us through this mess? Why allow riots to go any further than the first window broken? Why wasn’t it nipped in the bud? People died. People lost businesses. Why did good folks walk towards the Capital on Jan. 6? Wasn’t there ANY intel of what the black hats were planning? It seems that in this time of technology we would have some intel. Just wondering if anyone else ponders these things?

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Just because we're becoming more aware of what is/has been happening doesn't neatly package all the events and conspirators into a concept called "quick and easy to fix".

We are being brought up to speed while things are being fixed.

Most of Western Civilization is corrupt and broken, not just the USA.

The deep state has been running this world and putting their system in place for over 200 years.

Dismantling their system AND THE PROTECTIONS THEY HAVE IN PLACE involves moves and counter moves.

How long did you expect this to take?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I have no idea. I was raised in a military family and always felt safe in America. I always thought the military would charge in and take out any threats foreign or domestic. I understand that we have been infiltrated for years and takes time. Every time something would happen, I kept thinking that surely some good guys will stand up to the corruption. I also know it’s a spiritual battle between good and evil and maybe this is the great awakening for the people that reject God to see how evil took root and will destroy everything in it’s path. All of us have so many questions and we have a right to ask without being shut down.

You're not being shut down.

You should and do have the right to ask questions.

You're being called out on a very common thing that people do.

Assuming things could or should be done differently, without actually knowing how or why.

Frankly, if I seem hard on you it's because I've come to realize we're all dangerously ignorant, myself included.

Best let the professionals take care of things while not demoralizing our fellow humans.

Why not share some posts from people that probably do have an idea of what's going on?

People that choose to remain ignorant, those still asleep, will one day be seen as no better than the small pathological group trying to destroy our lives.

Our work is to wake as many as possible. You know what to do.

We're all part of the military family now. Like it or not.

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

"Dark to Light" is also a phrase that describes a process, how we all have gone from angry, disatisfied dependency to understanding & even contributing, more & more to (what I trust is Romans 12:21) REJECTING what is evil, holding tight to what is GOOD.

WRT to the "Dr.Oz" hooplah, we know we are ALWAYS responsible to DO what IS right (e.g. not throw away our vote on a creep). "The Wizard of Oz" story is allegorical & allusions abound; since the Fed HAS been a boondoggle, "FOLLOW the yellow brick road..."; there may be "insider" hints or riddles that'll line⬆️soon...

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

So, now it is Monday night,
PA's polls open in the morning...
Kathy Barnette & her Team have graciously provided ENOUGH validation that
SHE's for REAL,
& she has not retaliated.
Oz remains Oz,
so the QUESTION remains then...

(WTF is going on??? Take it ⬆️w/ GOD DAILY)

Are following thru w/ DJT endorsements part of "trusting the plan"?
On the "plus" side:
HE didn't ENDORSE or have ANYTHING to do w/ the present batch of stumble-bums & thumb-suckers snoring thru the RAPE & HOSTAGE-TAKING of our Covil Rights in PA.

He's very likely "ribbed" Mastriano & friends, gotten sufficient "teachability" to press forward...

5D chess requires thinking @ LEAST 2 steps ahead...
Genesis 22:14

(1) Show this thread

Actually, many posts we see are riddles or comms so sharing things we don’t understand is not going to help anyone wake up. I’m not “demoralizing” humans. I would never do that. Humans are suffering and dying. Families are being ripped apart. It’s torture for caring hearts and our patience is pretty much gone. Why don’t you tell us who is telling us what we need so we can wake up? No one interprets. It’s like a club that we don’t belong to in school. It’s like, “we know what that means and you don’t.” That’s what it feels like! Like I said, I always trusted our military and still do. I cannot say when and how this should end but it’s human nature to want it stopped. I also get tired of people telling Americans that we allowed this to happen because we were sleeping. No, we were trying to make a living and had no idea we were all being deceived. Yes now we know and yes we are ready to take our country back even if it costs us our lives. That’s how much we want this evil stopped!

have you seen all the arrests of sex traffikers? are you watching Durham...many things happening

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

TC, it had to be this way. The alternative was much much worse. This has been in the works for decades, on both sides. We have one job and that is to spread the truth. This is why we even know the tiny bit we know now. It is war!

(3) Show this thread