Only people mentioned by @s27 in this post can reply

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

The old, demon-infested vampire himself, Soros.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

WHO 🦉

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Whoever ordered the Georgia water leak, the taping up of windows allowing poll watchers inside, the 6 feet apart garbage, the entire plandemic, and the ballot count to stop. Why isn’t ANYONE shaking these people down to get to the top?! SMH!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

who paid the mules and who were Maxwell's clients??? likely some overlap i would guess, but you have to RELEASE the NAMES to find out. ...not to mention wake alot of sleepers up and start reunification and healing of communities and families...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

WHO PAID THE MULES=179

The Coming Storm=179...............This Is The Hour=179
You've Been Warned=179.............Mark These Words=179
Release The Hounds=179............Ten Days Darkness=179
Lifting Of The Veil=179................The Enlightenment=179

The Real President=179................The Servant Of God=179
The Art Of The Comeback=179.....Trump Potus=179
Patriot Party=179..........................United Not Divided=179

Warrior Of Light=179....................Brothers In Arms=179
God Has Chosen You=179............The Light In The Dark=179
Stand Back And Stand By=179.....Stay The Course=179

Jesus Has Arrived=179.............We're Going To Be Free=179
Jesus Returned=179.................Jesus Defeated Satan=179
Jesus Is Christ=179..................I Am The Beginning And End=179
The New Jerusalem=179...........One United World=179
Time Of Your Life=179................Without Limit=179

Keep Calm And Carry On=179

THE TAX PAYERS

Follow the money.
It will unravel, one thread at a time.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This documentary was a very revealing factual video. But, we knew on November 4, 2020 that the election was stolen. We know that the votes were inserted to make the dems the top winners. We knew that Trump was right all along when he told us this would happen. This documentary must be published to all Americans who are still plugged into FOX, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS and so many more media. Patriots have known all along that this election was rigged and stolen. That is exactly why we will not be supporting any republicans until THEY fix the 2020 election. PERIOD.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Fix it or fook off. Period!

(1) Show this thread

MZ

YOU KNOW NOW DO WHAT YOU PROMISED

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Soros it is his M.O.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Ultimately, soros, demonrats, and we the people's funds were taken and used for that purpose. IMHO

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Soros, who else.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(1) Show this thread