I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

A federal judge reduced Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s maximum prison sentence by 10 years.

New York Judge Alison Nathan sided with Maxwell’s defense last week, claiming three of Maxwell’s five charges related to conspiracy to commit sex trafficking were similar and repetitive.
Judge Alison Nathan
👇👇👇

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

AKA the Dude.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Lauren I feel your exhaustion. I feel the same way. Can you go outside and get some sun, put the phone down get carry out for dinner, take a nap, read a book completely unrelated to anything current. Take a walk take deep breaths. I hope I’m not being too personal, but you’re in my prayers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Love you Lauren!
❤️🤗🙏