A federal judge reduced Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s maximum prison sentence by 10 years.

New York Judge Alison Nathan sided with Maxwell’s defense last week, claiming three of Maxwell’s five charges related to conspiracy to commit sex trafficking were similar and repetitive.
Judge Alison Nathan
👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

In response arba happihr to her Publication

looks like a man to me

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

We know them by their fruit.

They ARE The Bad Fig Tree...
Tares, Chaff, Vipers, Fake Jews,
Fake Hebrews, Descendants Of Cain Son Of Lucifer From The Synagogue Of Satan... Kenites.

That NASTY Yucky Evil Doer IS
A Kenite.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

He was probably a CLIENT 😡
Part of Da Club 👁

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

😱 wth? this is no lady😱

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

she a he with da 🍒

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Reminds me of Mike Meyers lol

un dude ca ? 🙄la blague

How despicable. He should throw himself in prison right now for that alone. where are all the decent judges in this country??

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

OMG

Butt ugly

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#SaveTheChildren = = = > < >

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

so the more similar, and repetitive, one's crimes, the less punishment?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well sorry Nana has been busy with meditations a lot the last couple days and family, but is there really someone on the planet that thinks this is a woman?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

He is such a good Judge and he was such a good student...At Synagogue all the boys used to make fun of it...They said it was gay...She and Ghislaine probably have a lot more in common than we think...When it was little we knew it was special...She always wanted to play with the girls stuff...Later on she just wanted to be a good Jewish lawyer like the rest of the guys at the CC Club and heck people liked her and gosh darn it she looked good in heels and earrings...Then she did it!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Dudes everywhere pretending to be women. He is compromised by the evil agenda and should not be a "judge."

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Allen?

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Pa's fooking finest. About time he catches
Covid.

(5) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Khazarian mafia dude!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Kenite

(1) Show this thread

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

just another dude...

“punchline ( oldie but goodie)”
“Is there anyone in your family that likes women?”

gay guy:” yes my sister”.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

she looks so compromised and something else?

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

jeeez! it's that thing again! what the heck is that!!?? some dna slurry in a petri dish??!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

FKN Bulldykes and trannies are everywhere in our government. WTF over?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I've seen that dude before

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Alan maybe but definitely not an Alison🤮

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Nathan alison is more like it, its a dude

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Geeez, what’s with the Grocho Marx eyebrows?! 😎

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“The U.S. Senate Majority Leader, Sen. Chuck Schumer, (D-NY) had recommended Judge Nathan to Biden”

https://www.losangelesblade.com/2021/11/17/biden-nominates-out-lesbian-federal-judge-for-2nd-circuit-court-of-appeals/

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Kenite Schumer... →→👹🤺🤺🤺

Panda Eyes😔

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Dude.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Dude.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

All crooks. TICK TOCK Diego Garcia. Looks like a dude. This planet has been taken over by FREAKS.