I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

A federal judge reduced Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s maximum prison sentence by 10 years.

New York Judge Alison Nathan sided with Maxwell’s defense last week, claiming three of Maxwell’s five charges related to conspiracy to commit sex trafficking were similar and repetitive.
Judge Alison Nathan
👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

These people are twisted betond imagination.

Sir, financial markets seem to confirm that shit is hitting the fan. Ripple effect soon?

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Willow Ufgood to his Publication

Yes, definitely. Ripple effect! Watch the water...

(1) Show this thread

The Mary Poppins dude is going down.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 9, 2022 at 12:18 PM]
BOOOM!!! LOVE MI LAUREN B!!!
https://rumble.com/v143pmm-booom-love-mi-lauren-b.html

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Dude looks like a lady oh wait no dude looks like a dude

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I think everyone of us can say without a doubt that we have known some women are nuts.

I said “are” NOT “with”.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Now that you mentioned “The Dude” VK, I’m gonna go make myself a white russian with coffee mate. Hope it doesn’t make me sick & I soil the rug. I can’t throw that rug away, “it ties the room together.”

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Whats up with EM?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

at least Everything they dude has been forecasted and prepared for.

There seem to be so many of them, including Mary Poppins at the “Truth Ministry”. 🤡

Caps = 17.
TS = 2:20 PM > 22 > 142.

Who is GM’s father?
Follow the family.
Crimes against Children.
Dominoes.

Justice will be served.

POTUS posted this Truth at 9:08 AM ET.

https://qagg.news/?read=TT43

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

ali’s son, Nathan. cant be fooled now lol

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

plz check DM cool dad I cant do this anymore

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Love you Lauren!
❤️🤗🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Lauren I feel your exhaustion. I feel the same way. Can you go outside and get some sun, put the phone down get carry out for dinner, take a nap, read a book completely unrelated to anything current. Take a walk take deep breaths. I hope I’m not being too personal, but you’re in my prayers.

(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The dude is cool.
The dude Abides.
That may be A dude but that ain't The Dude.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

My sentiment exactly. We can't soil the 'Dude's' name.

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I have this feeling Maxwell won’t be going anywhere where freedom rings despite what we see in this movie 😉

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

The demonic parasite thingys keep each other in the game. 🐍

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Did the Gender thing start with this Dude?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

The OG

(1) Show this thread