Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response America First to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The following was posted by Mel Q on Gab a year ago:

Here are the latest pending sealed federal indictments...

234,420 sealed cases
6359 added in February
Before 2017 the average number of indictments was around 1000 per year!
Also note that each indictment can have up to 39 people in it.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Thank you for sharing that! Wow that is A LOT of people.

(1) Show this thread

Theres alot more than 2000.. just sayin’

Lol I believe it! Add AT LEAST another 0 on there is what I'm thinking

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOYAHHHHHH!!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🀣 hey Mary! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸΈ

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

This may be the one Movie where the sequel is better than the original lol

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

πŸ˜† true! Good to see you brother! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

While this is very important work, I dont see there ever being much in the way of arrests thro the corrupt judicial system from this, I understood this to be taken thro military court systems.

Nana's question has always been so how does this investigation get handed off to the military court system?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ€”
Carefully? 😡

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Refusal to prosecute or Hearing,
in spite of all evidence presented

(3) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

From your lips to GOD’S ears! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

In response Loves America to her Publication

That's a beautiful serenade πŸ™πŸΌπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Good morning! human. Information is very busy.🍿🍿🍿

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

🀣🀣
Greetings from Earth, I come in Peace! ✌🏼

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

TRUTH!
Glory, Hallelujah!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

I hope the Durham trials are broadcast live and the MSM is forced to show it so the people can see all the evidence. That would be a reason to pop some corn. I would even put white truffle oil on mine. 🍿

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Popcorn that I'm tired of eating. I didn't know that there was such a delicious way to eat for advanced users.πŸ˜†πŸΏπŸ’•

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Since most of the indictments involve Treason, they will be heard by a military tribunal. And I'm fairly certain that tribunals have been taking place for at least a year. Gitmo has been a busy place and they're being re-supplied three times a week, which is a lot higher than normal.

(3) Show this thread

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

πŸ™It will be Glorious πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’ͺ🏽

(1) Show this thread

Followed by the Trilogy, The FEMA CAMP 58000 stinking Mules.

In response Tommy Thompson to his Publication

Now you're speaking my language! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

I Will Pay For That Pt 2! Awesome!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

🀣🀣 Me too! A couple of weeks and The Punisher brings the Pain!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

πŸ˜‚

Que justice arrive πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Šputain

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸΈ

(1) Show this thread