✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Durham is Coming.

I hope the Durham trials are broadcast live and the MSM is forced to show it so the people can see all the evidence. That would be a reason to pop some corn. I would even put white truffle oil on mine. 🍿

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Since most of the indictments involve Treason, they will be heard by a military tribunal. And I'm fairly certain that tribunals have been taking place for at least a year. Gitmo has been a busy place and they're being re-supplied three times a week, which is a lot higher than normal.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Air them anyway.
Declas is necessary
They are airing J Depp for God's sake.
Truth requires disclosure
The world is waiting
And, the gig is up.
Enough with the secret this and secret that.
Both sides are wagging the dog.

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Popcorn that I'm tired of eating. I didn't know that there was such a delicious way to eat for advanced users.πŸ˜†πŸΏπŸ’•

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

https://www.thespruceeats.com/white-truffle-oil-specialty-ingredient-resources-1665791

The only way I eat popcorn. T
Tried it with the oil and parmesan cheese and that was good too.
Mix it up.

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ˜† Do you mind sharing some of that delicious 🍿🍿🍿🍿

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

If you never put white truffle oil on popcorn you may want to try it as it is wonderful.

(1) Show this thread