Hi! Good morning everyone. Can i get tips for managing PTSD? Im doing all the things, but mornings and nights are the worst. My therapist is pushing Lexapro, but my history with antidepressants is they dont work for me. i live in FL and have an MMJ card, but feel like it makes me more tearful. Any advice would be most welcome. i don't have a local support system and im really struggling. tia

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Access Denied to her Publication

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

One of the best articles on psilocybin I’ve ever read. Treats HIV and Alcoholism it states.

Reminds me of that time Trump gave $100,000 for Alcoholism research.
If it works, it works.

Also reminds me of that “right to try” thingy He passed.

Please educate me on the right to try thing. I vaguely remrmber hearing about it. Would be great if it could be used in this context.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaptainRick in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Since the AIDS research has already been done by reputable institutes and AIDS would be classified as “terminally ill“, same as cancer, I don’t see why many people wouldn’t be able to try psilocybin mushrooms under this act. I could see it being declassified as a drug since it’s a mushroom that grows from the earth. Who knows?
PTSD suicides have taken place as well which could be considered terminally ill, technically.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-sign-right-try-legislation-fulfilling-promise-made-expand-healthcare-options-terminal-americans/