Hi! Good morning everyone. Can i get tips for managing PTSD? Im doing all the things, but mornings and nights are the worst. My therapist is pushing Lexapro, but my history with antidepressants is they dont work for me. i live in FL and have an MMJ card, but feel like it makes me more tearful. Any advice would be most welcome. i don't have a local support system and im really struggling. tia

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

;)

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Also explains why the Catholic Church enacted the 'Bavarian Beer Act' which prohibited the use of psychodelia mushrooms in beer. [They] were afraid that people would be able to connect with God and heal themselves without the need for an established religion.

https://therooster.com/blog/the-bavarian-beer-act-is-why-we-dont-have-psychedelic-mushrooms-in-beer-like-the-good-ol-days

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Been on 175+ natural "trips"...

Unequivocally, if respected used properly, there are only positive effects.

*I am not a doctor, and this is not medical advice.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Great information on this one. Answers alot of question. Gracias VK

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Need some good info on identifying these mushrooms.

THE MAGIC OF MUSHROOMS . 🍄

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

One of the best articles on psilocybin I’ve ever read. Treats HIV and Alcoholism it states.

Reminds me of that time Trump gave $100,000 for Alcoholism research.
If it works, it works.

Also reminds me of that “right to try” thingy He passed.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Please educate me on the right to try thing. I vaguely remrmber hearing about it. Would be great if it could be used in this context.

(1) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I did them with my husband when he was dying he asked me to so I laughed and he was so quiet so fucking sad FUCK CANCER now it's trying to take me Im on chemo again FUCK CANCER

In response deborah sidener to her Publication
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😏 in New Zealand they are classified as a class A drug...even weed is illegal

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Shrooms are helpful in many forms.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

If people truly researched this, their lives would change drastically👍

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

They got me off prescribed opiates!