🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Why is Breatharian mentioned?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y

In response memes matter to her Publication

so just drink water during?

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

Some people prefer juice fasting, I've been listening to John Rose on youtube. Great info. I shut down my kitchen and 5pm and put off breakfast until 9am and my daughter with issues starting healing rapidly. Plus the anons have been praying for us!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

orange juice? is there specific juices that might be best? im in the process of healing myself. last 3 years ive lost and kept off over 40lb now under 300lb. would love to keep going so that i can see my kids grow up. didnt care about myself for a very very long time, would have welcomed death. now, even though i would still welcome it, ive got little ones i want to watch grow up before im gone.

I'm sending prayers for you too! Also look into food allergies. I didn't know I had a dairy allergy and I dropped a bunch of weight when I cut it out. Every body is different so it may be something else for you.

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

i went through a period where i was not happy with my life and i ate my feelings. ill look into it, but im pretty sure i just wrecked myself by not caring about myself.

I feel ya, I did too. Plus I drank a bunch. God is leading you to healing, I can feel it! You'll be in my special prayers!!

(1) Show this thread