Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Of course mask wearing leads to more deaths. Adequate oxygenation is essential for cellular health. Adequate oxygenation is needed for a strong natural immune response. A weakened immune response increases the chances of more severe illness. Mask wearing leads to the chance of getting bacterial pneumonia, which can be lethal, especially in those with weakened immune systems. Combine mask wearing with fear, oversanitizing, isolation, distancing, decreased exposure to sunlight and fresh air and you have a PLANNED recipe for disaster and DEATH.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

slightly off topic ....

LET US PRAY!!
May this whole foul plandemic evil be dragged into the LIGHT.
In Jesus' name we pray.
🙏

https://vancouvertimes.org/vp-of-pfizer-arrested-after-document-dump/

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Just charged with FRAUD????? It better be more than that.....MUCH MORE!!!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I checked but I am not sure Vancouver Times is credible .

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I know 5 females in the last 2 years who were in remission for various cancers (mainly Breast), they wore masks mandated for their jobs. Aggressive Cancer returned and they died within just a few short months.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

look into food grade hydrogen peroxide! you will be amazed!! i use it for breathing treatments and in my drinking water. i have not had to use any asthma meds in over a year...

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

They don't think for themselves any longer

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Fauci himself conducted the study that PROVED The
Spanish Flu did NOT kill millions...

Wearing MASKS did! This is a GENOCIDE.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Agreed that they can be harmful in themselves, but it must be difficult to exclude the other factors in the lives of those who choose to wear face masks, or choose to continue activities where face masks are mandated. They are probably the same people who keep testing themselves for Covid and probably more importantly keep "vaccinating" themselves for Covid. People who avoid the masks probably avoid these dangerous activities too, even if it means staying at home for the duration of the Covid/vaccine hoax.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

they can never stop a virus and can only stop bacteria spread in a STERILE ENVIRONMENT. Data from the last 150 years proves.

Yet I still have co-workers who wear them with so much pride. Whatever.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

wanna hear something crazy ?

tonight in the self check out at the grocery ... a STILL MASKED UP nurse in her scrubs, kept dropping her food onto the floor instead of getting it into the shopping bag ... and then she dropped her finally filled shopping bags (i shit you not) AND as she walked out when i did - her car was parked in front of me - AND SHE COULDN'T GET HER CAR DOOR OPEN

i tell ya, these medical cretins are oxygen depleted in the brain

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Social distancing is definitely advisable if you should meet someone in surgical scrubs doing their shopping. Firstly, they are probably spreading communicable diseases from their dirty protective clothing to surfaces in the shop. Then they will be taking other bacteria they pick up in the shop back into the hospital to infect their next client. On the other hand, they could just be someone trying to get the sympathy, discounts or queue-jumping benefits which seem to apply to these terribly hard-pressed self-sacrificing staff in the health sector.

(1) Show this thread