We tried to warn people…

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

wanna hear something crazy ?

tonight in the self check out at the grocery ... a STILL MASKED UP nurse in her scrubs, kept dropping her food onto the floor instead of getting it into the shopping bag ... and then she dropped her finally filled shopping bags (i shit you not) AND as she walked out when i did - her car was parked in front of me - AND SHE COULDN'T GET HER CAR DOOR OPEN

i tell ya, these medical cretins are oxygen depleted in the brain

Social distancing is definitely advisable if you should meet someone in surgical scrubs doing their shopping. Firstly, they are probably spreading communicable diseases from their dirty protective clothing to surfaces in the shop. Then they will be taking other bacteria they pick up in the shop back into the hospital to infect their next client. On the other hand, they could just be someone trying to get the sympathy, discounts or queue-jumping benefits which seem to apply to these terribly hard-pressed self-sacrificing staff in the health sector.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ProbablyRob in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

honestly, there's everything to what you say in regards to the communicableNESS of her being (thank you for reminding me) ... but with regards to her intent - this woman is a cognitive test away from an asylum - she made remarks every time my son picked up her purchases for her - extremely self deprecating that she was, led me to believe she's either taking some serious "nurse jackie style" drugs or she's completely oxygen depleted - even in her eyes it was a dead giveaway

the "couldn't open her own door part" is what threw us both for a loop about her (she had mentioned she just got off work)

HA! and these are the people handling the needles and meds they insert into patients ...

God Help Us